Make your own free website on Tripod.com

Sponsorship Levels

The American Volunteer Pageant sponsorship needs include in-kind donations of prizes or services for AV winners and contestants and monetary donations for AV pageant expenses and the AV pageant charity. Sponsorship levels include:

Ultimate Volunteer
75% of Ultimate Volunteer Sponsorship Level goes directly to the Ms. American Volunteer charity. The remaining 25% is used for AV expenses and prizes for the deserving AV pageant contestants and winners.

Cause Conscious
75% of the Cause Conscious Sponsorship Level goes directly to the Ms. American Volunteer charity. The remaining 25% is used for AV expenses and prizes for the deserving AV pageant contestants and winners.

Community Servant
50% of the Community Servant Level Sponsorship goes directly to the Ms. American Volunteer charity. The remaining 50% is used for AV expenses and prizes for the deserving AV pageant contestants and winners.

Partner
50% of the Partner Level Sponsorship goes directly to the Ms. American Volunteer charity. The remaining 50% is used for AV expenses and prizes for the deserving AV pageant contestants and winners.

Friend
50% of the Friend Level Sponsorship goes directly to the Ms. American Volunteer charity. The remaining 50% is used for AV expenses and prizes for the deserving AV pageant contestants and winners.

Donor
100% of the Donor Level Sponsorship Level goes directly to the Ms. American Volunteer charity.

Donations
- Any amount under $100 is happily accepted and greatly appreciated. All donations go directly to the pageants charity.

In-Kind Donations of goods or services
- Donations of prizes and services for the American Volunteer Pageant and it's contestants are happily accepted and appreciated. E-mail inquiries to AmericanVolunteerPageant@iwon.com

For in depth information about each sponsorship level; the cost of of sponsorship at each level, what you receive as a sponsor at each level, for a sponsorship packet and/or to become a sponsor contact Catherine Jackson, American Volunteer Pageant National Director at AmericanVolunteerPageant@iwon.com